• 08009961807Free Phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
  • Request A Callback

Car Accident Injury Claims
Personal Injuries Compensation Solicitors

Car Accident Injury Claims
Personal Injuries Compensation Solicitors

  • Free initial

  • No hidden

  • Hassle free
    claims process

  • No Win No Fee

Car Accident Injury Compensation Claims

Car accidents can be life-changing even for a short period of time, if you’re unsure of your rights and want to know more about making a claim, contact us today

What Is A Road Traffic Accident?

A road traffic accident is an accident which takes place on a public road or place and involves a Motor Vehicle/Motorbike. This may be caused by negligence, recklessness or “drunk-driving”.

As well as being an unexpected and traumatic experience, a car accident can leave victims, drivers and passengers, with injuries that can have a significant impact on their lives.

If you have been in a road traffic accident in the last three years, that wasn’t your fault and you were injured as a result, then you may be entitled to compensation. Call our team on 08009961807 today and we can help you with the process.

We know that compensation will not make everything better, but it can help you get back on the road to recovery. It can help cover the costs of your treatment, helping you with your recovery, covering the funds lost from time off work and for more serious injuries, adaptations to your home and/or car.

If you want to find out more about your legal rights and how to claim compensation, contact our friendly team today on 08009961807 and our team will be happy to help.

How Do I Claim For My Car Accident?

If you want to find out how to make a claim then call one of our friendly advisors. They will be happy to help and have in-depth knowledge of how to make a claim.

We can advise in one call if we are able to help you, we can guide you through the entire process and we will keep you updated throughout. If you are happy to proceed, we can set your claim up today with one of our specialist solicitors and take the first steps in recovering any compensation owed to you. We will work on your claim on a No Win No Fee basis.

What Is The Process Of Car Accident Claim?

Once your claim has been set up and you are happy to proceed, we will begin corresponding with the other driver’s insurance company, notifying them of the claim.

Once the insurance company have responded accepting fault, your solicitor will then begin gathering all relevant evidence for your claim e.g. medical evidence, evidence of lost earnings.

Once this has been submitted, the insurance company will be able to put forward an offer based upon the information provided. Your solicitor will then negotiate to ensure that you obtain the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to.

Want to know more about the process? Our team is here to help and guide you through the entire process, just contact us on 08009961807 today and find out how we can help you.

What to do now?

We suggest that you contact our expert team for a free no-obligation consultation. There is nothing to lose! If you are busy, you can click here to arrange a callback time or alternatively, you can call 08009961807 and ask to speak to our family department experts.

LPS - The Multi-Service Law Firm of Choice!

Live Chat

Talk with us about your case and the likelihood of its success without any obligation today. Specialist staff are on hand to help you.

Request a callback

    Just for any further help

    Request a callback from us at a time that is convenient to you call us 24/7 on 08009961807

      Car Accident Injury Compensation Claims

      Injuries Caused By Car Accidents Involving Another Motorist

      In order to be able to make a claim, your injuries must have been caused by someone else’s negligence, in other words, your accident must have been someone else’s fault.

      Whether the motorist is driving a lorry, car, van, motorbike you will be able to claim against their insurance company who will be responsible for paying any compensation due to you.

      If the driver is uninsured or they have fled the scene (hit and run), then you can still claim as the Motor Insurers’ Bureau will pay your compensation.

      Contact our team today and we can take the first step in recovering your compensation.

      Injuries Caused By Poor Road Conditions

      Not all road traffic accidents involve other motorists; some accidents can be caused by poorly maintained roads or other environmental factors that may be out of your control.

      If your car accident wasn’t a fault of your own but rather due to a pothole or crack in the road surface, then you can make a claim against the Highway Agency or the local council. This is due to the fact that it is their responsibility to ensure that road surfaces are properly maintained.

      In the UK all roads have someone that it is responsible for their maintenance. This means that if you have been in an accident that isn’t your fault and is due to the poor conditions of the road surface then you can still claim.

      Whatever the cause of your road traffic accident was, as long as it wasn’t your fault and it was in the last three years then you could be entitled to claim compensation for your injuries. Contact our legally trained team of advisors today to find out how you could make a claim and how we can help you with taking the first steps in recovering your compensation.

      Who Can Claim For A Car Accident

      You can still claim as a result of a car accident even if you weren’t in a car; road traffic accident can also involve pedestrians, bicycles and motorcycles.

      You don’t have to be the driver of a vehicle either, passengers are also entitled to make a claim for a road traffic accident, so if you were involved in an accident whilst you were a passenger on a bus or in a taxi you can also make a claim, contact our team today to find out how you can claim. We can provide you with free, no-obligation advice.

      If your child or a child you know has been involved in a road traffic accident then they will still be eligible to claim for their injuries. Call us today and we can advise on the entire process and get your claim started today with an experienced solicitor who has a proven success rate with compensation claims.

      How Much Is My Car Accident Claim Worth?

      Every case is assessed on an individual basis due to each case having its unique circumstances. This is to ensure you get the maximum amount of compensation that you are entitled to.

      To gain an idea of how much compensation you may be entitled to try our claims compensation calculator.

      In order to assess how much you will be entitled to your solicitor will consider the impact on your work and personal life as well as the pain and suffering caused by the Injuries sustained.

      Therefore, when assessing the amount and claiming your compensation, your solicitor will look to cover:

      • The pain sustained due to your injury
      • The impact the injury has had on your life
      • Any loss of earnings you may have had due to time off work due to the injury
      • Any medical expenses including treatment and medication
      • Care received, even if given free e.g. by a family member

      I Want To Make A Car Accident Claim, What Do I Do?

      If you want to start your personal injury claim today then contact our legal advice team, we will be able to guide you further on the process, answer any questions you may have, assess your claim and get your claim set up with one of our experienced solicitors who has a proven success rate.

      We can get your claim up and running in one quick and easy phone call, or you can fill in your details and we’ll call you.

      • No Win No Fee
      • Help accessing medical support and rehabilitation
      • Longstanding links with foreign law experts
      • Offices across the UK

      • Hassle free
        claims process

      • No Win No Fee

      • Nationwide

      • Law Society

      LPS - The Multi-Service Law Firm of Choice!

      Live Chat

      Talk with us about your case and the likelihood of its success without any obligation today. Specialist staff are on hand to help you.

      Request a callback

        Our Practice Areas

        Personal Injury

        Medical Negligence


        Industrial Disease

        Civil Litigation & Dispute Resolution

        Read what our customers say about our service...


        We rated great

        Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

        Who will pay the compensation?

        It is very rare for the employer concerned to actually shoulder the payment of industrial disease compensation. In the vast majority of cases compensation comes from your employer's "Employers Liability Insurance". It is a legal requirement for all UK employers to have a policy of this type.

        Furthermore, in the event that you are still employed by the defendant there are a number of legal safeguards in place to protect you from unfair dismissal or discrimination made on the basis of your claim.

        Can I claim compensation following work in Scotland, if I now live outside of Scotland?

        Yes. Many of our claimants now live abroad in locations such as France, South Africa and Australia. If you worked in Scotland before you moved overseas, you can bring a claim for compensation in the usual way.

        If a family member has died as a result of an industrial disease, can we make a claim?

        It is possible to claim compensation on behalf of a deceased family member. However, the claim must be brought within three years of the date of death. Similarly, if the claimant dies during the course of the case, the family can continue with the claim on his or her behalf.

        However, if your family member has an industrial disease and later dies from an unrelated incident, you would have three years to claim in respect of the work related illness from the date they knew or ought to have known they were suffering from the condition, not from the date of the unrelated death.

        What are the time limits for industrial disease claims?

        You can make a claim up to three years from the date the you knew or ought to have known that you were suffering from a work-related illness, or three years from the date of last exposure to any substance or process which has caused the condition (whichever is the later date).

        Given that many industrial diseases take a long time to develop, it may be that you need to make a claim decades after the firm responsible for your illness has ceased to trade. But, as long as it is within three years of diagnosis of an industrial disease, it may still be possible to claim compensation when retired or no longer work for the former employer responsible for causing your illness.

        Get in Touch today and let us know how we can help you 08009961807

        Request a callback from us at a time that is convenient to you call us 24/7 on 0333 996 3634