• 08009961807Free Phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
  • Request A Callback

Road Traffic Accident
Personal Injuries Compensation Solicitors

Road Traffic Accident
Personal Injuries Compensation Solicitors

Road Traffic Accident

Car Accident Injury

Motorbike Accident Injury

Bus Accident Injury

Train Accident Injury

Coach Accident

Taxi Accident

Bicycle Accident

Hit & Run Accident Injury

Passenger Accident

Pedestrian Accident

Road Accident Aboard

Whiplash Injury

Just for any further help

Request a callback from us at a time that is convenient to you call us 24/7 on 08009961807

    Road Traffic Accident Compensation Claims

    If you have been injured due to another driver’s negligence, you could be eligible to claim, contact our team today and find out how we can help

    I’ve Been In An Road Traffic Accident, What Should I Do?

    A road traffic accident can leave you feeling stressed, anxious and not knowing what to do. Although it’s easier said than done, it is best to try and stay calm.

    There is a lot of information you will need to collect regarding the accident and the driver:

    • Try to obtain as much information about the driver as possible, insurance details, name, address, contact numbers, registration
    • Damage to the vehicles, try to take photos not just of the damage to your own vehicle but to the other driver’s vehicle as well
    • Injuries – document any injuries, medical appointments, medication taken etc. (ensure you seek medical advice for your injuries from a GP)
    • If the police were involved, ensure all information provided by them is kept, most importantly the reference number they provide you

    How To Make A Road Traffic Accident Claim And Understanding Your Accident?

    A road traffic accident can have a massive impact on you and your loved one’s lives, not only will it impact you physically but will also affect you psychologically.

    Even though we cannot erase what you have been through we can help you through the steps of making your claim so you can gain the support you need to aid your recovery.

    Therefore, when you contact us about your claim, our legal advisors will not only assess your injury but will assess every aspect of your claim from your losses to the impact it will have on your family life.

    After we assess all of the above, we will be able to match you to an experienced solicitor that will be able to deal with your claim. Call our legal advice team today to discuss how we can help you get your claim started today.

    Can I Make A Personal Compensation Claim For My Road Traffic Accident?

    In order to make a claim, your road traffic accident must:

    • Have happened within the last 3 years (limitation)
    • Not have been your fault
    • Caused you an injury

    There are, however, certain circumstances were we can still help you or your loved one after the 3 year limitation period e.g. in the case of brain damage, call our specialist legal team to discuss this further or use our call back form and we’ll call you.

    If you’d like to know more about if you’re eligible to make a claim then contact our team today, we can assess your situation and help you find out all you need to know about claiming and if you are eligible.

    If you’re ready to make a claim today we can set this up and match you to an experienced solicitor that will be best suited to your claim; however, our advice and information are provided under no-obligation, so there is no pressure if you need some time to decide.

    What Will I Be Compensated For?

    Each claim is different and therefore, what you are compensated for will vary depending on your circumstances.

    Our claims compensation calculator can provide you with an accurate estimate for your injuries; however, our experienced specialist solicitors will also aim to get you compensated for any personal circumstances, again these will vary but will include:

    • Your loss of earnings
    • Future loss of earnings/change in career prospects
    • Impacts on your working life (changes to your abilities)
    • Any care or support you have received, even if it is from family members
    • If you have to have any adaptations
    • Medical treatment/care or medication you have had to pay for
    • Travel costs

    We cannot tell you the exact amount you will be compensated at the start of your claim and each claim is assessed on its own individual circumstances to ensure you receive the maximum amount of compensation that you are entitled to.

    We Can Help With More Than Just Your Compensation.

    Once we have matched you to one of our experienced solicitors and they have begun working on your case they will arrange a medical consultation, an independent medical expert will assess your injuries and will recommend treatment if required.

    Our solicitor will be able to appoint a rehabilitation specialist to provide you with the treatment you require based upon the recommendations made from the medical expert you have visited.

    If you want to discuss more about how our solicitor can help you gain the physical and psychological help and support you need, then call our legal advice team today or fill in your details and we can call you back.

    Unsure What You Are Entitled To?

    Our legal advice experts are on hand to help you set up your claim in one quick and simple process.

    We have specialist teams who can advise on a range of injuries from aches and pains caused by whiplash injury to fatal accidents.

    There are many other losses that can be caused as the result of an accident such as loss of earnings, paying for private medical care, additional travel expenses or even vehicle damage, we can help reclaim these as well as compensation for your pain and suffering.

    If you would like to find out more call our team of specialist advisors today on 08009961807, we can guide you through your options on a free, no-obligation basis.

    • No Win No Fee
    • Help accessing medical support and rehabilitation
    • Longstanding links with foreign law experts
    • Offices across the UK

    LPS – The Multi-Service Law Firm of Choice!

    Live Chat

    Talk with us about your case and the likelihood of its success without any obligation today. Specialist staff are on hand to help you.

    Request a callback

      Offering Real Time Support Nationwide

      Our firm will treat you as an individual and not a number; we genuinely care about you and your family’s wellbeing. We are dedicated team experienced in dealing with complex cases. We will offer support at every step of the way and ensure that you are supported throughout you case/claim. We also have access to a range of experts that can assist us ensuring that your case/claim will present in best possible way. We offers a free no-obligation consultation so why not take us up on this offer and decide if we are the expert solicitors for you.

      Get in Touch

      Our Practice Areas

      Personal Injury

      Medical Negligence


      Industrial Disease

      Civil Litigation & Dispute Resolution

      Read what our customers say about our service...


      We rated great

      Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

      A road traffic accident involving another motorist:
      If you have been involved in a road traffic accident with another motorist i.e. lorry, motorbike, car, then their insurance will pay the compensation. This will mean the other driver will not have to pay a large bill they may not be able to afford.
      A road traffic accident involving an uninsured driver:
      If you have been involved in an accident with an uninsured motorist then don’t worry, this doesn’t affect legal right to claim compensation, claims made against an uninsured driver will be paid by the Motor Insurance Bureau.

      The Motors Insurance Bureau is an organisation which is paid into each year by UK insurance companies so that people involved in road traffic accidents with uninsured or untraceable drivers can still claim the compensation they deserve.

      Hit and run road traffic accident:
      If you been in an accident and the other motorist has not stopped to provide you details, it can be very frustrating, but it doesn’t have to mean you lose your legal rights.

      As long as the incident has been reported to the police, then your claim can be made to the Motors Insurance Bureau under the untraced drivers’ agreement.

      Accidents due to poor road conditions:
      If you have been involved in an accident that doesn’t involve another vehicle and isn’t your fault, it could be due to the condition of the road e.g. potholes. In the UK every road has someone who is responsible for it.

      If your accident was a result of poor road surfaces due to bad maintenance, then your claim would be compensated by the Highways Agency or the local council.

      Get in Touch today and let us know how we can help you 08009961807

      Request a callback from us at a time that is convenient to you call us 24/7 on 0333 996 3634