• 08009961807Free Phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
  • Request A Callback

Road Accident Aboard Injury Claims
Personal Injuries Compensation Solicitors

Road Accident Aboard Injury Claims
Personal Injuries Compensation Solicitors

  • Free initial

  • No hidden

  • Hassle free
    claims process

  • No Win No Fee


If you have been injured due to another driver’s negligence, you could be eligible to claim, contact our team today and find out how we can help

If you’ve been in a road accident abroad, we can help you make it right.

A road traffic accident can leave you feeling stressed, anxious and not knowing what to do. Although it’s easier said than done, it is best to try and stay calm.

There is a lot of information you will need to collect regarding the accident and the driver:

  • Try to obtain as much information about the driver as possible, insurance details, name, address, contact numbers, registration
  • Damage to the vehicles, try to take photos not just of the damage to your own vehicle but to the other driver’s vehicle as well
  • Injuries – document any injuries, medical appointments, medication taken etc. (ensure you seek medical advice for your injuries from a GP)
  • If the police were involved, ensure all information provided by them is kept, most importantly the reference number they provide you

Why Choose LPS Solicitors?

A road traffic accident can have a massive impact on you and your loved one’s lives, not only will it impact you physically but will also affect you psychologically.

Even though we cannot erase what you have been through we can help you through the steps of making your claim so you can gain the support you need to aid your recovery.

Therefore, when you contact us about your claim, our legal advisors will not only assess your injury but will assess every aspect of your claim from your losses to the impact it will have on your family life.

After we assess all of the above, we will be able to match you to an experienced solicitor that will be able to deal with your claim. Call our legal advice team today to discuss how we can help you get your claim started today.

Can I Make A Personal Compensation Claim For My Road Traffic Accident?

In order to make a claim, your road traffic accident must:

  • Have happened within the last 3 years (limitation)
  • Not have been your fault
  • Caused you an injury

There are, however, certain circumstances were we can still help you or your loved one after the 3 year limitation period e.g. in the case of brain damage, call our specialist legal team to discuss this further or use our call back form and we’ll call you.

If you’d like to know more about if you’re eligible to make a claim then contact our team today, we can assess your situation and help you find out all you need to know about claiming and if you are eligible.

If you’re ready to make a claim today we can set this up and match you to an experienced solicitor that will be best suited to your claim; however, our advice and information are provided under no-obligation, so there is no pressure if you need some time to decide.

What to do now?

Each claim is different and therefore, what you are compensated for will vary depending on your circumstances.

Our claims compensation calculator can provide you with an accurate estimate for your injuries; however, our experienced specialist solicitors will also aim to get you compensated for any personal circumstances, again these will vary but will include:

  • Your loss of earnings
  • Future loss of earnings/change in career prospects
  • Impacts on your working life (changes to your abilities)
  • Any care or support you have received, even if it is from family members
  • If you have to have any adaptations
  • Medical treatment/care or medication you have had to pay for
  • Travel costs

We cannot tell you the exact amount you will be compensated at the start of your claim and each claim is assessed on its own individual circumstances to ensure you receive the maximum amount of compensation that you are entitled to.

What to do now?

We suggest that you contact our expert team for a free no-obligation consultation. There is nothing to lose! If you are busy, you can click here to arrange a callback time or alternatively, you can call 08009961807 and ask to speak to our family department experts.


Your Clam

Start your personal injury claim now!

Check Now

Just for any further help

Request a callback from us at a time that is convenient to you call us 24/7 on 08009961807


    Once we have matched you to one of our experienced solicitors and they have begun working on your case they will arrange a medical consultation, an independent medical expert will assess your injuries and will recommend treatment if required.

    Our solicitor will be able to appoint a rehabilitation specialist to provide you with the treatment you require based upon the recommendations made from the medical expert you have visited.

    If you want to discuss more about how our solicitor can help you gain the physical and psychological help and support you need, then call our legal advice team today or fill in your details and we can call you back.

    Accident abroad claims

    Our legal advice experts are on hand to help you set up your claim in one quick and simple process.

    We have specialist teams who can advise on a range of injuries from aches and pains caused by whiplash injury to fatal accidents.

    There are many other losses that can be caused as the result of an accident such as loss of earnings, paying for private medical care, additional travel expenses or even vehicle damage, we can help reclaim these as well as compensation for your pain and suffering.

    If you would like to find out more call our team of specialist advisors today on 08009961807, we can guide you through your options on a free, no-obligation basis.

    • No Win No Fee
    • Help accessing medical support and rehabilitation
    • Longstanding links with foreign law experts
    • Offices across the UK

    • Hassle free
      claims process

    • No Win No Fee

    • Nationwide

    • Law Society

    LPS – The Multi-Service Law Firm of Choice!

    Live Chat

    Talk with us about your case and the likelihood of its success without any obligation today. Specialist staff are on hand to help you.

    Request a callback

      Our Practice Areas

      Personal Injury

      Medical Negligence


      Industrial Disease

      Civil Litigation & Dispute Resolution

      Read what our customers say about our service...


      We rated great

      Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

      Who will pay the compensation?

      It is very rare for the employer concerned to actually shoulder the payment of industrial disease compensation. In the vast majority of cases compensation comes from your employer's "Employers Liability Insurance". It is a legal requirement for all UK employers to have a policy of this type.

      Furthermore, in the event that you are still employed by the defendant there are a number of legal safeguards in place to protect you from unfair dismissal or discrimination made on the basis of your claim.

      Can I claim compensation following work in Scotland, if I now live outside of Scotland?

      Yes. Many of our claimants now live abroad in locations such as France, South Africa and Australia. If you worked in Scotland before you moved overseas, you can bring a claim for compensation in the usual way.

      If a family member has died as a result of an industrial disease, can we make a claim?

      It is possible to claim compensation on behalf of a deceased family member. However, the claim must be brought within three years of the date of death. Similarly, if the claimant dies during the course of the case, the family can continue with the claim on his or her behalf.

      However, if your family member has an industrial disease and later dies from an unrelated incident, you would have three years to claim in respect of the work related illness from the date they knew or ought to have known they were suffering from the condition, not from the date of the unrelated death.

      What are the time limits for industrial disease claims?

      You can make a claim up to three years from the date the you knew or ought to have known that you were suffering from a work-related illness, or three years from the date of last exposure to any substance or process which has caused the condition (whichever is the later date).

      Given that many industrial diseases take a long time to develop, it may be that you need to make a claim decades after the firm responsible for your illness has ceased to trade. But, as long as it is within three years of diagnosis of an industrial disease, it may still be possible to claim compensation when retired or no longer work for the former employer responsible for causing your illness.

      Get in Touch today and let us know how we can help you 08009961807

      Request a callback from us at a time that is convenient to you call us 24/7 on 0333 996 3634